Once again, using a fruit vinegar transforms a common dish. This is a real crowd pleaser, especially loved by kids.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Cheshire
Garden Queen of Hearts Raspberry Vinegar, divided
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon or fresh chervil, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet red pepper such as Italia or bell, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until softened, about 25 minutes.
Drain well, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the vinegar while potatoes are still warm. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
Whisk together the yogurt and remaining vinegar and tarragon or chervil. Add the potatoes, sweet pepper, celery and onions and toss to combine. Chill for 3 to 5 hours.