This is the most popular recipe I share with my customers.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cheshire Garden Queen of Hearts Raspberry Vinegar, divided
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper such as bell
- 1/2 pound mixed salad greens washed and dried (Boston,
red or green leaf, or a mesclun blend)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- Garnishes: 1 cup raspberries; OR 3 kiwi, peeled and
cut into wedges; OR 1 orange peeled and divided into
sections and 1 avocado peeled and cut into wedges.
Place breasts in heavy skillet, drizzle Queen
of Hearts Vinegar over them and simmer over medium heat for about 7 minutes
on each side. Remove from skillet and cool.
Cut into bite-sized pieces and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the vinegar. Mix
in the mayonnaise, onions, and peppers and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Toss the greens with the remaining tablespoon vinegar and olive oil (if using).
Arrange the chicken over the greens and garnish as desired.